Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
The goal of TPM:
• Achieve maximum overall performance of the operating systems
• Establish an overall Maintenance and Productivity system for the entire lifetime of the installations
• Involve every department, in particular design and operations
• Involve every hierarchical level, from the directors to the operators
• The TPM establishes motivational means, the evolution of the curative to the preventive.
Principle of the training
Average duration: 2 hours
Based on the idea of a car race presented in the form of the game snakes and ladders, riddled with hazards, the goal is to eliminate all the sources of dysfunction of the means of production (external and internal).
See all features Hide features
You have a question about our products ?
Feel free to contact us by phone
+33 (0) 2 32 96 07 23
or by mail