How to choose your industrial floor marking?
At SESA SYSTEMS, we recommend the use of adhesive floor markings to the detriment of floor marking paint for the interior coating of your production sites. This has several advantages: the markup is fast and unlike painting, the installation of industrial adhesive tapes does not require drying time. Also, if you reorganize your work environment, it is easier to remove and modify your floor marking. Adhesive floor tapes are therefore a good alternative and have an attractive value for money!
The lifespan of these products depends on the type of ground that you wish to identify and on the frequency of passage of the operators and the machines on the markings on the ground. Different adhesive qualities meet the requirements of your workshops to guarantee the best possible hold of your markings:
- Standard: for smooth or new ground with little passage on the marking.
- Medium: for smooth floors, new or renovated floors, with light to moderate passage of trolleys and pedestrians.
- Reinforced: for smooth floors, new, renovated or old floors, messy floors, moderate to intensive use, good wear resistance.
- Extra: ideal quality for porous, irregular, old, oily soils, intensive use, very good resistance to wear.
To ensure optimal floor marking within your site, our range also contains some adhesive tapes and pictograms specially dedicated to outdoor floor marking.
What colors should you use for your warehouse floor marking?
In order to comply with the regulations imposed by activity, you should use our reference tool: the RAL color chart. The colors mentioned below are used to mark our industrial floors, and are therefore included here as an example. Note that you will have to take into account the color of your floor covering of your choice:
- Red (3020): danger or prohibition.
- Orange (2004): chemical storage.
- Yellow (1018): warning or danger.
- Green (6024): information, direction or evacuation.
- Blue (5017): obligation or protection.
- White (9016): traffic lanes and storage areas.
- Black (9017): erasing of the lines present on the asphalt.